I was searching for a solution to run android on my Nokia 5230. I found some YouTube videos with tag Android and Nokia. After a long search I found some solution to tweak the user interface of Nokia with an Android. Here are the steps to change Nokia UI to an Android UI on Symbian 60V5. Remember this will change only the User interface. You can always uninstall.
1. Download GDesk.rar from following link
2. Extract and rename the folder as “+GDesk”
3. Copy “+GDesk” folder to your phone memory
4. Go to +GDesk\Gdesk v0.33g Install SIS And install all applications, files listed below
GDesk.0.33g.SIS GDeskAgnViewS60.0.33g.sis GDeskClockS60.0.33g.sis GDeskInfoViewS60.0.33g.sis GDeskNotepadS60.0.33g.sis GDeskShortcutsS60.0.33g.sis GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sis
Normally Phone will not allow you to install GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sis. It will give following error
Certificate is expired
You have to sign the application and install it
How can you sign an application? Generate a certificate using this site and sign it.
Or try a self signing application using application called FreeSigner
5. Now run GDesk from your installed applications.
6. Tap your screen, then click on Design >> Load Design
select Android 2.1.gdd from your phone
Location : Memory card\+GDesk\Android 2.1.gdd
7. Now go to options and tick following option for better result
Hide title caption
Disable menu tap
It is compactable with Nokia 5230, 5800, 5235 and 5233